Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yellow Maple - Tote

My Yellow Maple just join the Purse Week Contest. I wanted to tell you that there are  many creative talented people in the world! They are unique in it's way. If you have time, you can go to Flickr. Beautiful unique purses! If you had one, do join too!

And I think this month I will be in the Flickr Purse Week Group. ^.^

Photobucket

Below is my very own design clutch, called Yellow Maple.


My Description:
Last year I did a purse called Ellie {a purse that big enough to put all my things} to join the Purse Week Contest. This year I did a clutch. A clutch that put lesser things {especially credit cards}. There are only 2 compartments for the card. Yes! Only 2 and I planned for it! Why? I spend alot and now it is time to save some money. Now a days, I bring enough money and 1 credit card. I try to spend mindfully.

Here are the quote I like {and I put it in my clutch to remind myself}:

Our needs are few,
Our wants are many,
Pursue only what we can and should acquire,
Never Pursue what we can't and shouldn't acquire.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...