Friday, August 19, 2011

My Trip : Langkawi Malaysia - Part 1

This is my first holiday for this year and I'm not sure if it's a celebration of my milestones { to celebrate the progress I make after starting my shop} . But actually I would like to say 'Thank You' to me, for agreed joining this trip with my friends one year ago. I had a wonderful and happy holiday there.

Pulau Langkawi is an island located at the northern of Peninsular Malaysia.

It is a good peace place for retreat. I have shoot some lovely photos and I will briefly introduce Pulau Langkawi...

Let's get started, shall we?

Sunset Beach Resort

This is a place where we stay for 3 nights. A place with 'Kampung' {Malay Village} style. This place located between Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah


 Along the path, there are many local plants and trees and statue too.



This is one of the resort locate near the beach and you can enjoy watching sunset in the evening too.

The room is clean and in good condition too.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...